Asked by Haakon from Norway | Jan. 21, 2016 16:54
About:China Embassy in Austria

Can I get a tourist visa for China there? Which documents would I need to provide?

I am a Norwegian going on exchange to Vienna for one semester (under 6 months).

Answers (3)
Answered by Dylan from USA | Jan. 21, 2016 21:53
You can get it from there. The following documents are required:
1. Your passport and its copy
2. The filled-out application form with a recently-taken bareheaded color photo glued
3. Your residence permit in Austria
4. Round trip air tickets and hotel booking record
Answered by Haakon from Norway | Jan. 22, 2016 03:46
Thank you for your answer! I am however staying for under 6 months and do not need a residence permit to stay in Austria. Also I don't need one beccause of the EEA. Would a letter of acceptance to the university I am attending in Vienna suffice?
Answered by Dylan | Jan. 23, 2016 01:59
If you do not need any entry permit for your study in Vienna, I think you can directly try to apply. Actually the admission letter from the university isn't effective for your L type application.
Related Questions:
What documents should I provide to apply for tourist visa.
Asked by Ana from Georgia
| Nov. 09, 2012 01:47
Traveling with husband who visits China on business
Asked by Mary from USA
| Oct. 25, 2016 21:18
Tourism and Conference on one visa
Asked by Pepe from Spain
| Jun. 10, 2015 21:12
I am French in holidays in Thailand. I would like to get a 6 months or 1 ye...
Asked by Ms.Gavalda from France
| May. 25, 2009 01:12
Dear Mr Jim, i am planning to go to china as a tourist which will requir...
Asked by Mr.andrian from australia
| Aug. 30, 2010 22:10
If I will apply for a visa here in Dubai because I work here but Im a Filip...
Asked by Ms.cyndi from Dubai UAE
| Oct. 09, 2009 03:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)