Asked by Laura and Masud from UK/Bangladesh | Jan. 17, 2016 06:33
About:China Embassy in Myanmar

30 day Chinese tourist visa for British and Bangladeshi national

Hi, is it possible to apply for a 30 day PRC tourist L type entry permit for a British national (myself) and a Bangladeshi national (my husband) from the PRC embassy in Yangon? We will be in Myanmar on 28 day tourist entry permits. If so, what documents do we need to submit, and what is the processing time? Many thanks and best wishes, Laura

Answers (1)
Answered by Jeremy from China | Jan. 17, 2016 21:49
It’s possible for you to apply for it from there.
You need to submit the following documents: your passport and its copy, the application form and a recent bareheaded color photo, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation as well as your valid entry permit to Myanmar, Foreign Registration Certificate. After, submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply. It usually takes 4 working days.
Related Questions:
Visa's for Hong Kong
Asked by B. J. Luckett from South Africa
| Dec. 17, 2011 00:31
Is it cheaper to go in person rather than applying by post for a 30 day tou...
Asked by Barbara from USA
| Jun. 29, 2017 21:52
Tourist (L) Visa - Length of stay
Asked by Joe from United Kingdom
| Apr. 01, 2015 22:09
Can I enter China without pre booking hotels or travel details , on a 30 d...
Asked by Dave from Australia
| Feb. 04, 2012 02:16
Q2 to Q1 visa change
Asked by Gilkowloon from India
| Aug. 01, 2018 20:35
What are the requirements for a Chinese national to visit HK as a tourist?
Asked by Steve from United States
| Aug. 13, 2011 21:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)