Asked by Tyler Durden from United Kingdom | Jan. 12, 2016 03:45
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Visa Dilemna

Hello - I am in Shanghai visiting my Chinese girlfriend. I am on a 90 Tourist L type which expires on mid Feb 2016. In order to get this L type I had a letter from my boss giving me 90 days off, a letter from my girlfriend and a letter from her father!

Right, so my problem is this - I have found a company to work for and they will apply for a Z type for me, but my current L type will run out before the Z type is granted (assuming it will be!). Can I extend my tourist L type, and if so can I extend it by more than 30 days? I am concerned they will not accept my extension request because they will want to see a return flight (and I do not have one).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Caroline from Egypt | Jan. 12, 2016 20:56
You can extend your L type and you may get an extension of 30 days. You can provide air ticket booking order and don’t pay first.
Related Questions:
Hello! I'm going to HongKong on Oct 7 to 13 and i will be staying somewhe...
Asked by Ms.Omo from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2009 01:18
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
Please what are the requirements for Chinese visa and cost
Asked by Ruth from Nigeria
| Jul. 12, 2018 20:13
Iwant visa
Asked by Mr.arif from pakistan
| Sep. 02, 2009 21:32
It's possible to change student visa to M visa ?
Asked by Ari from Iraq
| Dec. 21, 2016 21:21
s visa. What are the requirements of s visa?
Asked by koriena from Philippines
| Mar. 01, 2018 21:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)