Asked by bishal from Nepal | Dec. 30, 2015 08:31
About:China Embassy in Nepal

visa to HK

hello i am dr bishal and want to attend a conference in Hong Kong. I couldn't find application form in this website for HK. Is there different method/process for this or Chinese embassy will be a help to me?
Thank you
p.s. if it is available what type do i require and how do i proceed?

Answers (1)
Answered by Bill from spain | Dec. 30, 2015 20:21
Bishal, you can find the relevant application form at the website of HK immigration department and you can find relevant information at the website of PRC embassy in your home country.
You can apply for a visit entry permit which allows you to attend the conference in HK. First, you need to prepare the relevant required materials including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style color photo, your travel plan, flight itinerary and financial support proof. Afterwards, you should post your application to HK immigration department directly.
Related Questions:
Hk Shanghai hk for belgian does it qualify
Asked by J from Belgium
| Sep. 26, 2017 05:26
could a Portuguese apply this 72 hours Visa-free transit if the routing is ...
Asked by ML from Hong Kong
| Dec. 22, 2014 03:49
I am from philippines I want to have a vacation in HK for 5 days , do i nee...
Asked by Mitch from Philippines
| Feb. 24, 2015 23:40
About HK visa, sir, can i to work in HK?
Asked by omar Farok from Bangladesh
| Apr. 02, 2016 02:30
I have China visa I want to go to China to attend canton fair via Hong Kong...
Asked by Jatinder kumar from India
| Oct. 01, 2014 23:42
Do i need a visa from Macau to HK?
Asked by Johnson from New Zealand
| Nov. 21, 2014 00:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)