Asked by Michael Jefferspon from USA | Dec. 29, 2015 16:58
About:Visa Policy of China

Can we buy 2 Visas in Hong Kong? How long would it take to get them?

My wife and I are flying to Hong Kong arriving the 6th of January for business returning to Chicago on the 15th. We would like to fly to Beijing on the 13th and either fly to Chicago on the 15th from Beijing or fly back to Hong Kong on the 14th and leave from there on the 15th.

Answers (1)
Answered by Steve from Canada | Dec. 30, 2015 18:47
Michael, it may be possible for you to get it in HK. It usually takes 4 working days.
Actually, if you fly to Beijing and stop over there for less than 72 hours, after that, fly to Chicago directly, you are eligible for the 72 hour free transit policy. In this case, you don’t need to apply for any entry permit.
Related Questions:
Are there direct buses from Guilin to Hong Kong?
Asked by Gemma from Mexico
| Jun. 29, 2011 21:33
visa for china for Australian Citizen
Asked by steven morgan from australia
| Aug. 26, 2016 02:55
Hi, we have Irish passports and live in the Uk: we wish to get a visa for ...
Asked by Patricia Brogan from Ireland
| Mar. 17, 2017 21:09
Hi, I would like to apply for Hong Kong Visas for for my wife and inlaws...
Asked by Mr.Quoc Nguyen from USA
| Mar. 28, 2009 22:48
Hi We are visiting Hong Kong and would like to visit Shenzen for the day, ...
Asked by Mrs.Church from United Kingdom
| Mar. 29, 2011 22:57
We arrive at Hong Kong Airport from Beijing at 1:05 p.m. and would like to ...
Asked by Ms.Pearl from USA
| Sep. 12, 2009 22:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)