Asked by Jasper from Singapore | Dec. 15, 2015 02:26
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit FAQ

China citizen holding Singapore PR and Student pass do we need visa

Hi , i'm a Singaporean but my wife and daughter are both from China. My wife are holding a Singapore PR and my Child holding a Singapore Student pass. We plan to have a 3 days holiday in Macau and flying off from Hong Kong to Singapore. Do I need a permit to enter into Macau?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mike from Italy | Dec. 15, 2015 20:15
Jasper, you don’t need it to enter Macau or HK because Singapore passport holders can enjoy free entry to the two places.
As for your wife and daughter, according to relevant regulations, they can enjoy free entry to Macau for 7 days and enjoy free transit in HK if the stay is not more than 7 days.
So, all of you don't need it.
Related Questions:
I am an American Citizen holding a Singapore Employment pass and my wife is...
Asked by Mr.Kamlesh from Singapore
| Apr. 24, 2009 04:20
Tourist or Transit Visa
Asked by Jamal from Singapore
| Feb. 01, 2012 21:52
hi, I'm holding Myanmar passport, singapore PR, and my parents, they are h...
Asked by Ms.thabida from myanmar
| May. 05, 2009 21:17
I am filipino holding dependent pass In singapore do i need visa to go zhuh...
Asked by Maria loina santos from Singapore
| Jul. 23, 2012 22:26
Hi, I am China citizen holding Singapore PR. I will follow travel agent to ...
Asked by Ms.Sammi from Singapore
| Oct. 20, 2009 02:40
My husband is Pakistani holding long term pass of Singapore as a dependant ...
Asked by Ms.Caroline from Singapore
| Nov. 02, 2009 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)