Asked by Mahmoud elghazaly from Egypt | Dec. 07, 2015 01:26
About:China Visa

How to get new visa from Hong Kong ?

Now I am in jiangsu and have m type once entering and I extend it for one month I tried to extend it more but it's not available to do that
So some people advise me to go to Hong Kong and get new entry permit
I have Egyptian passport and I am coming from saudi
What should I do ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Catherine from France | Dec. 07, 2015 19:53
Hey, Mahmoud, first, you should prepare relevant required documents including your passport and its photocopy, the application form and a recently-taken full faced color photo, the previous PRC M type (original and copy), an invitation letter issued by your trade partner in PRC. Afterwards, submit the above-mentioned documents to the office of the commissioner of the ministry of foreign affairs of PRC in HKSAR and wait for the result.
As you don't have HK residence permit, I'm not sure whether you can do the application sucessfully.
Related Questions:
If we're booked at new territory hong kong, how do we get there from the ai...
Asked by Mike from Philippines
| Dec. 28, 2014 03:02
how to get Hong Kong visit visa from Pakistan
Asked by adnan from Pakistan
| Nov. 22, 2015 21:27
I am a Pakistani passport holder currently a resident of S Korea with diplo...
Asked by Sohail Malik from Songdo, S Korea
| Dec. 19, 2017 19:24
how can I get to the airport from Jordan at around 0530am during the Chines...
Asked by ch. from hk
| Jan. 06, 2013 02:33
how can I get to regal riverside hotel at new territories from hong kong ai...
Asked by arie from Indonesia
| Jan. 18, 2014 03:53
How do we get to Disneyland by train from Tsim Sha Tsui? We are new in Hong...
Asked by Jerome from US
| Dec. 02, 2016 19:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)