Asked by Andrea Zakova from Czech | Nov. 19, 2015 17:48
About:China Tourist Visa

Visa Information, please help me!


I would like to go to Xinjiang province from Kyrgyzstan and then travel through to Beijing from which I will take a plane back to the Czech Republic. I want to get there either by Irkeshtam Pass or by plane from Bishkek to Kashgar.
I fear, that I will not obtain Chinese entry permit when I put Xinjiang into my itinerary because it seems the Chinese are a bit touchy about this region. I read that you should not mention travelling to Xinjiang during the application and that you must enclose return plane tickets. But if I plan to enter from Kyrgyzstan I have a problem with enclosing my ticket to mainland PRC since I will either not have any ticket or I will have the ticket to Xinjiang.

1) Is it possible to cross the Kyrgyz/China border by foot? Or to travel by plane from Bishkek to Kashgar?
2) Is it possible to obtain Chinese travel single-entry permit when I enclose 1 plane ticket from Bishkek to Kashgar and 1 ticket from Beijing to Prague? Or would I get a tourist type with just one plane ticket from Beijing?
3) Is it possible to apply for my trip without booking a tour to Xinjiang at Chinese travel agency?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from Romania | Nov. 21, 2015 00:28
Are you sure there is a flight from Bishkek to Kashgar? I didn't find anything about this. The only thing I found is that you might take bus from Bishkek to Kashgar.

If there is really a flight, then you can try to apply for a tourist type with the air tickets (Bishkek-Kashgar and Beijing to Czech), hotel booking information and travel itineraries. But I can't ensure that you will apply successfully for sure because Xinjiang is different from other places.
Related Questions:
I heard there is a wholesale wedding gown store or several in Kunming.
Asked by Indira from Malaysia
| Sep. 12, 2016 04:47
please help me obtain information about Changbaishan airport
Asked by Al from USA
| Jul. 22, 2014 00:49
I just canceled my Chinese tourist visa, can i reaplay again? And how long ...
Asked by Dan from United Kingdom
| Dec. 25, 2017 00:04
please help me: my tracking number RB541318303CN I don't have any informat...
Asked by alin from Romania
| Jan. 06, 2014 03:45
please let me know the information of on arrival visa for china
Asked by Mr.syed asad from india
| Jul. 27, 2009 21:09
how i can bring my wife from pakistan ,if i have M for 6 months, 90 days co...
Asked by shah masiol from Pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2018 21:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)