Asked by akhlaq from UAE | Nov. 19, 2015 01:02
About:China Visa

i am pakistani but living in uae. can i apply for china or hong kong visit visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lora from Singapore | Nov. 19, 2015 18:57
Hello, Akhlap, yeah, it’s possible for you to apply for HK visit type. As for PRC visit type, you need to join a tourist group and ask them to help you apply for it because Pakistani independent tour to PRC is not accepted; thus, an invitation letter from Chinese Tourist Bureau is needed when you apply. Visit entry permit to PRC and HK share some basic required documents including passport and its photocopy, the application form and your recently-taken bareheaded photo as well as proof of your legal stay in UAE. Other relevant documents for the application are a little bit different:
For PRC: round-trip air tickets and hotel reservations.
For HK: proof of your financial support, transportation arrangement such as flight itinerary, and proof of your purpose to HK such as your travel plan
Related Questions:
I am Pakistani currently living in UAE as a Permanent Residence how I can a...
Asked by Muhammad Sohail from Pakistan
| Sep. 28, 2016 20:43
Can you let me how I can apply for Hong Kong visa I am a pakistani living ...
Asked by Mr.Ghulam Haider from Pakistan
| Jan. 09, 2011 13:48
Hello Sir, I am a Pakistani national living in UAE and a legal resident....
Asked by Mr.Imran Khalid from UAE
| Aug. 10, 2009 22:18
I want to apply for hongkong visa
Asked by Muhammad Ashraf from Pakistan
| Apr. 16, 2012 21:41
Hello I am Pakistani national can i apply visa for Hong Kong through chines...
Asked by zaheer ul haque from UAE
| Aug. 28, 2015 03:26
what is the meaning of local sponsor to get visit visa
Asked by Fawad from UAE
| Jan. 08, 2014 00:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)