Asked by Arvindh from India | Nov. 18, 2015 21:50
About:Macau Visa Policy

Visa on arrival process in Macau

I'm from India and will be flying to HK and then taking the ferry to Macau directly from HKIA. Do I need to undergo the immigration process at the HKIA first or can I directly take the ferry to Macao and then undergo immigration there presumably at the ferry terminal? What documents do I need to furnish - the intended stay is 3 days and then back to HK for 3-4 days, followed by the return to India. Also, is the fee $30?

Appreciate your advice. Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Wendy from United Kingdom | Nov. 19, 2015 02:32
Arvindh, you have an Indian passport, right? If so, you don't need to apply for the entry permit for Macau for a stay less than 30 days.

You can take a ferry directly from HKIA without undergoing the immigration process. When passing through Macau immigration, you just need to show a return ticket, your passport, and money to support your living. You don't need to pay any fee.
Related Questions:
I am having Pakistani Passport with Valid USA B1/B2 Visa and Hong Kong Visi...
Asked by Soulat Khan from Pakistan
| Aug. 04, 2012 04:33
I am a nepali passport holder.. currently i am in uae.. i want to go and w...
Asked by Hari chauhan from UAE
| Jul. 12, 2016 21:28
what is the process for UAE citizen?
Asked by So from Belgium
| Mar. 02, 2012 00:28
I am Pakistani and want visa for Macau.
Asked by khan from malaysia
| Feb. 05, 2015 02:30
Sir, i am Bangladeshi passport holder, i am now in Singapore visit visa & n...
Asked by ANWAR from Bangladesh
| Dec. 07, 2013 03:57
How much is the on arrival visa of MACAU ?
Asked by TRTT from MYANMAR
| Dec. 02, 2014 21:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)