Asked by Diedri from Burkina Faso | Nov. 18, 2015 01:41
About:China Talent Visa

I have a PhD in Business, am I eligible to apply for R Visa to work in China?

In fact, I am a foreigner and I completed my MBA (Master of Business Administration) and PhD in Business last academic year in Taiwan. I would like to work in PRC, e.g., settling down in PRC (Guangzhou or Yiwu) and starting my own business. I would like to know whether I am eligible for R type, Z type or any type of interesting Chinese entry permits to live and work there. I need some clarification about this issue. Your help would be grateful. Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Francis from Italy | Nov. 18, 2015 23:47
It’s very hard to get R type and you should apply for Z type if you want to work in PRC. If you set up your own company in PRC, you need to register the company first and then apply for Z type to enter PRC.
Related Questions:
Am I eligible to apply for permanent residence if I have been living here f...
Asked by NIL from India
| Apr. 19, 2013 01:44
what papers, photo...etc are needed to get china visa?
Asked by bairam from iraq
| Oct. 06, 2011 22:19
A Nigerian , with G~1visa.Renewable every 3mths .
Asked by Prince from Nigeria
| Jul. 09, 2017 21:58
Visa for a non-married partner
Asked by Beth from UK
| Aug. 16, 2018 19:26
Can i bring my wife along to China for studies?
Asked by Ben from Ghana
| Mar. 31, 2014 01:46
What kind I need to have for three months? Is that Non-business Exchanges ...
Asked by Shqipe from Finland
| Dec. 03, 2013 23:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)