Asked by LOVES2TRAVEL | Nov. 12, 2015 19:14
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Does each entry into Hong Kong give 14 days to stay? (Indian citizen)

I understand that an Indian citizen can visit HK without entry permit for 14 days. I am flying in and out of there. I have a Chinese entry permit with 2 entries.

When I land there, I would get a 14 day entry permit.
I plan to spend 10 days and then travel to mainland China for 7 days. I then plan to return and spend another 5 days there before flying out .
When I return after my 7 day stay in mainland, will I get a new 14 day permit?

My flight from Los Angeles is into HK and back for a total of 22 days with a week in mainland a in between.

Thank you so much for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Zoey from Netherlands | Nov. 13, 2015 02:21
Yes, you will acquire another 14 days when you enter again.
Related Questions:
General Inquery. What is the process to obtain a Tourist Visa?
| Dec. 10, 2015 21:05
I am an Indian Citizen, with an Indian Passport, currently residing in UK f...
Asked by Mr.Deepak from India/ U,K
| Jul. 11, 2010 01:26
I am an Indian citizen with US Green card traveling to Vietnam through Hon...
Asked by Niyati
| Oct. 29, 2011 02:19
Hong Kong re-entry and China visa
Asked by Darshan from Sheth
| Apr. 25, 2016 21:28
I am an Indian citizen living in US with a Green Card. I plan to visit Hong...
Ms.NIRMALA from United States
| Jul. 09, 2010 00:55
I am an Indian Citizen....I want to visit Hong Kong-Macau for 7/8 days. Whe...
Asked by S.K.BHADRA from India
| Aug. 14, 2014 22:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)