Asked by Phil from Vietnam | Nov. 12, 2015 12:36
About:China Embassy in India

Can I apply the Hong kong transit visa in China embassy in New Delhi?

Dear Sir, I am from Vietnam ( Vietnamese citizen and passport) and I am going to India for tourist from December to February. After finishing the India trip, I am planning to visit Hong kong when I have one-day transit there. does it still take 4 working days to deal with my application? Do I need to apply financial standing, employment, tourism itinerary and accommodation arrangement even if I just want transit one- single entry?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kathy from United Kingdom | Nov. 12, 2015 21:14
Hello, Phil, you can try to apply for it at the embassy of PRC in India. And the above-mentioned materials are needed even though you just transit. It usually takes 4 weeks to complete the process.
If your application is not accepted, I’m afraid you need to apply for it from the Immigration Department of the Government in HK SAR and you need to post the required materials to 2nd Floor, Immigration Tower, 7 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai. Here is the telephone: (852) 2598 0888
Related Questions:
american citizen seeking chinese visa
Asked by frank zimmer from USA
| May. 12, 2014 01:49
I am a Indian passport holder. How many Entry Visa type I require for china...
Asked by Rajesh Rainara from India
| Apr. 13, 2017 21:52
i m on holiday in india and will go on to hong kong, i carry a united kingd...
Asked by Ms.marian from United Kingdom
| Apr. 08, 2011 03:17
I am canadian and am going to India via China Eastern. my connecting flight...
Asked by Mr.Sahai from Canada
| Oct. 29, 2009 04:55
Dear Mr. Carson, Can I apply for Visa in Chinese Embassy office at New D...
Asked by Mr.Raj Kumar Gupta from India
| Jul. 24, 2009 01:10
I am a Nepalese passport holder. How do I apply for visa to Hong Kong?
Asked by Aanchal from Nepal
| Nov. 17, 2015 20:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)