Asked by Megan Will from Norge | Nov. 09, 2015 09:53
About:China Visa Exemption

Train travel and visa

We are one American and one Norwegian landing in Beijing and taking the train to Vietnam and coming back in for a flight out of Beijing the same way 15 days later. The train takes 2 days. Is there a scenario you can propose where we won't need to purchase two entry permits as onward travel is our ultimate goal?

For instance, if I fly out of Beijing to Vietnam instead within 24 hours and fly back in to leave out of Beijing, can I be exempt?

Any advice appreciated!

Answers (1)
Answered by Joyce from Canada | Nov. 11, 2015 00:49
Well, if you fly out of Beijing to Vietnam within 24 hours and fly back in to exit from Beijing, you can be exempt from the transit permits. The 24-hour direct transit policy work for this situation.
Related Questions:
How to travel from Shenzhen Luohu Station to Guangzhou Shangxiajiu Pedestr...
Asked by SK Loo from Malaysia
| Jun. 04, 2016 22:45
Dear Alice, thank you for your informations, so they have 3 trains a day. ...
Asked by Mrs lee from United States
| Jun. 13, 2011 01:41
Can i get from baoshan cruise ship terminal to peoples square, shanghai by ...
Asked by Ruth from Australia
| Mar. 28, 2013 04:52
I want to travel from Kunming to Lijiang on train K9618 in a soft seat. The...
Asked by Peter from England
| Aug. 28, 2013 22:32
By Bus, how many hours will it take from Jiuquan City of china to see the g...
Asked by litan from Bangladesh
| Aug. 09, 2014 22:02
how far is shenzen from Hong kong and how can be reach there
Asked by rita from India
| Sep. 20, 2014 04:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)