Asked by Aik from Singapore | Oct. 12, 2015 03:26
About:Hong Kong Travel

From hong kong airport to chi residences 279, and from chi resindeces 279 to royal park hotel.

Can advise the best way from airport to chi residences 279?we r 2 adults with 2 kids.And,pls advise how to get from chi residences to royal park hotel later,because we will change hotel after 2days.Thks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Wendy from Indonesia | Oct. 12, 2015 22:10
From the airport, you can take the bus No. A21 to Man Ming Lane, Nathan Road. Then walk about 200 yards, you will reach the destination. By taxi, it costs 240-260HKD.

From Chi Residences 279, you can walk to Yau Ma Tei Station to take the MTR Kwun Tong Line to Kowloon Tong Station, where you can transfer to East Rail line to Sha Tin Station. Take the Exit A3 and walk about 350 yards, you will reach the royal park hotel.
Related Questions:
How to go to Yau Ma Tei from the Hong Kong International Airport?
Asked by nick from Australia
| Jan. 16, 2017 19:38
from HKIA to chi residences 279
Asked by tina carandang from Philippines
| Jan. 10, 2013 21:00
1. If we are staying only for 3 nights in hk is it best to buy an octopus c...
Asked by Ms.Ysabel from Philippines
| Feb. 09, 2011 00:40
1- what bus do i take from airport to chi 314 residence in nathan rd. 2- w...
Asked by Mrs.ierino from malaysia
| Mar. 27, 2011 01:09
Hello, We are visiting HK from the 19th to end of Dec. Please advise us ...
Asked by Mrs.Gayathri from India
| Dec. 05, 2009 02:32
How to go to Hotel Harbourview in Wan Chi ?
Asked by Mr.Vicky from India
| Mar. 11, 2010 01:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)