Asked by chinhhv from Vietnam | Sep. 30, 2015 23:14
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

visa to Hongkong, Macau

Hello, I am Vietnamese studying in Seoul, South Korea with Alien Registration Card D2. I intend to visit Hongkong for 3 days and then Macau 3 days from Incheon International Airport. Which documents do I need to submit in order to get visa to both Hongkong and Macau?
Thank you very much!

Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa from USA | Oct. 09, 2015 01:24
Chinhhv, you need to get separate visas for Hong Kong and Macau. The visa for Macau has to be acquired through the Chinese embassy in South Korea and the visa for Macau can be obtained from the embassy or from HK Immigration Department. The application documents for both visas are basically the same, including a photocopy of your passport, a filled application form, a recent passport style photo, a financial support document, trael itinerary, and a photocopy of round way tickets and hotel bookings.
Related Questions:
Can you please suggest me how it's possible to get visa?
Asked by Ajay from India
| Jul. 14, 2015 01:23
if i came from malaysia and im go to macau do i need visa to enter macau?
Asked by carol from hongkong
| Apr. 30, 2013 01:16
I'm Pakistani citizen and I have a HK entry permit but I plan to visit maca...
Asked by Kazim from Pakistan
| Jul. 22, 2016 23:00
I am travelling to macau without hongkong visa having indian passport how t...
Asked by NARAYAN DAS SAMALIA from india
| Feb. 05, 2017 03:40
Hello. I hold an Australian student visa on Vietnamese passport.
Asked by Hong from Vietnam
| Jul. 17, 2017 02:15
I plan to Hongkong, then go to Macau. So question is I need visa Macau if i...
Asked by Mr.Nguyen from Vietnam
| Dec. 27, 2009 02:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)