Asked by AZM from USA | Sep. 22, 2015 18:11
About:Requirements for Permanent Residence Permit

I just want to go back to China

So I won't be eligible for this one since I am already 31-year-old right? I just want to go back to PRC and live with my parents in the next few years but I just received my naturalization Cert.

For Those Seeking Reunion with Parents
Unmarried children aged under 18 years old who come to PRC to live with their parents can apply for Permanent Residence in PRC if they meet the following conditions:
1. One or both of their parents is or are PRC citizen(s) and have household registration in PRC, or one or both of their parents is or are alien(s) with permanent residence status in PRC;
2. Under the age of 18 and unmarried;
3. Confirmed to have foreign nationality after examination according to Law of Nationality of P.R.C.

Answers (1)
Answered by Darcy from United Kingdom | Sep. 23, 2015 04:12
Hi, your parents are Chinese nationals, right? Even though you do not qualify for the permanent residence permit, you can apply for the Q1 type visa to live with them together. With the Q1, you can get a temporary residence permit which is valid for one year or so.
Related Questions:
I want to do business in China , just came back from do I go abou...
Asked by alaegbu from Nigeria
| Jan. 19, 2015 02:34
Hello I am flying into Beijing from South East Asia and want to land in Bei...
Asked by Lindsey from Canada
| Feb. 05, 2017 19:45
I just want to know, what are the requirements if I want to go back to Chin...
Asked by Mr.Y from Philippines
| Jul. 12, 2010 01:04
About Family Visa
Asked by Jane Villaflor from Philippines
| Jun. 16, 2017 04:26
i want to go back to philippines coz i dont have money to go back to philip...
Asked by Ms.jessica de leon from Philippines
| Sep. 08, 2009 20:11
Hi! Im currently in Shanghai holding F single entry visa, i want to go back...
Ms.CARLJR from Philippines
| Jul. 26, 2009 21:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)