Asked by Vinod from India | Sep. 08, 2015 23:07
About:China Private Visit Visa

Daughter Visa

Hi, Pls let me know all the detail .As i am working in china from last 7 yrs & have Z type, I would Like to Call my daughter for 6 month to china and stay with me .So pls help me

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from Denmark | Sep. 09, 2015 01:19
Well, you daughter needs to apply for an S2 type. The following documents are required: a passport valid for at least six months and having more than two blank pages, a copy of the passport, a filled-application form attached with her passport style photo, an invitation letter from you, a photocopy of your passport and PRC residence permit, and her birth certificate. After all the documents are prepared, she should go to the CVASC office to submit the application.
Related Questions:
What documents does our daughter require for the S1 visa?
Asked by Louise from Egypt
| May. 27, 2014 01:07
how to make an appointment to see someone at the Embassy to apply for a Chi...
Asked by Ying Die Yan from United Kingdom
| Oct. 14, 2012 02:14
My daughter and I are planning a trip to China in july and august 2009. My ...
Asked by Ms.Guylaine Charette from Canada
| Feb. 02, 2009 20:30
My daughter in law is Vietnamese. She, my son ( Filipino) and their 2-year...
Asked by Mrs.Josie Cruz from Philippines
| Feb. 28, 2011 03:13
My daughter will be an au pair in Shanghai in late August. Type of VISA? R...
Asked by erf from USA
| Jul. 12, 2014 22:20
We want to visit our daughter in Shenzhen.Can we get a visa on arrival from...
Asked by Lew from Canada
| Dec. 19, 2014 19:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)