Asked by sassyxor from Saudi Arabia | Sep. 08, 2015 09:03
About:China Embassy in Saudi Arabia

Visiting Shenzen from HK - Filipino Citizen

Hi, I just want to ask if there is no problem applying a Chinese Visa from Saudi Arabia then travelling from Philippines to HK-Macau then China? Thank you. What are the requirements we should provide if we will apply it in Saudi? Thanks in advance.

Answers (2)
Answered by Frank from Denmark | Sep. 09, 2015 22:17
Hi Sassyxor! Once the entry permit is issued to you, it does not matter you enter through which country or region, so there won't be problems I think. If you apply from Saudi Arabia, you need to provide your passport, a copy of the passport's photo page, a filled-out application form affixed with your recent color bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of your stay permit or residence permit in Saudi, and round-trip tickets and hotel booking records. Sometimes, you may also need to provide a financial standing proof.
Answered by sassyxor from Saudi Arabia | Sep. 10, 2015 06:23
Hi Frank thanks for your informative answer. It helps a lot. Thank you so much!
Related Questions:
Allowable number of days to stay in Hongkong of Filipino Citizen coming fro...
Asked by Rey V. Astronomo from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2013 21:36
I am a Philippine Passport Holder visiting HK on March, we plan to make a s...
Asked by Ms.AO from PH
| Jan. 30, 2011 22:23
Dongguan VOA
Asked by Dirk from South Africa
| Oct. 19, 2015 02:43
my family will be going to HK and MACAU this coming dec but then we would l...
Asked by Mrs.redgirl from Philippines
| Oct. 13, 2010 19:59
Will be visiting Shenzen either on the 3rd or 4th day of the Lunar new year...
Asked by Ms.Ong from Singapore
| Jan. 15, 2010 01:42
Can I travel without a visa in HK im a filipino citizen?
Asked by Ana castro from Philippines
| Jul. 22, 2016 03:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)