Asked by Aiza Mahmood from Pakistan | Sep. 06, 2015 12:44
About:China Consulates in Germany

Pakistani citizen living in germany needs to apply for business visa

I am Aiza Mahmood and I just finished my studies from Germany and currently living in Germany but I am originally from Pakistan. I got an invitation from china for a chance to exhibit my work in an expo. I am a bit confused about what are the requirements and which visa I am required to apply for. and If I live in Rheinland-Pfalz I cant apply from berlin? I have to go to frankfurt?
Thank you in advance!

Answers (2)
Answered by Lindsay from France | Sep. 08, 2015 02:13
Aiza, I think you need to get an M type if you are invitated by a company. If you are invited by government or a school, you need to apply for an F type. You need to submit your passport, a copy of the passport, a filled application form affixed with your recent color bare-headed photo, the original and photocopy of your residence permit, and an invitation letter from the inviter.

You can either go to the CVASC branch in Berlin or Frankfurt to do the application.
Answered by Aiza mahmood from Pakistan | Sep. 08, 2015 06:38
Thank you so much for your reply! It will help me a lot.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir or Madame, I am a British citizen, living in Germany and currentl...
Asked by Mr.Stewart from Great Britain
| May. 21, 2010 03:54
business visa or tourist visa ???
Asked by Jonathan from Germany
| Mar. 07, 2012 02:38
I am a Pakistani citizen living in Jeddah since now 35 years. I wish to vi...
Asked by Mr.Ahmed Wasim from Pakistan
| May. 28, 2010 03:35
Mainland Chinese Citizen living in Germany visits HK for 5 days
Asked by Anna from Germany
| Apr. 13, 2016 03:13
Does Iranian Citizen who is living in the Philippines needs visa to go to H...
Asked by Aimee from Philippines
| May. 05, 2016 04:08
Can my chinese wife invite my brother and sisters?
Asked by Shahzad from Pakistan
| Jan. 27, 2016 19:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)