Asked by Laura Clover from France | Aug. 24, 2015 05:03
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

I have a VISA Z and no multiple entry yet, can I apply for a M type once I'm in Australia?

I just obtained my Z type as I will be working in Shanghai, but I need to go to Australia for business 12 days after my arrival (not long enough to get the residence permit + multiple entry). Can I go to Australia and do an M type application there in order to get back into China? I am not Australian, but French; will my ETA visa be okay to do the application?

Answers (1)
Answered by Gloria from United Kingdom | Aug. 25, 2015 02:52
Laura, your situation is a bit complicated. If you leave China before your residence permit is ready, I'm afraid your Z type will be cancelled. It's possible that you can apply for the M type in Australia, but you may need to apply for the Z type again later.
Related Questions:
If i have multiple entry M visa, do I need to apply for L type if I were to...
Asked by Audrey from Malaysia
| May. 27, 2016 02:20
First time visa application (F) or (M) visa
Asked by Nicola from Canada
| Jan. 23, 2015 00:39
i have been in PRC since December on F type then it expired on april n exte...
Asked by Momo from Hong Kong
| Aug. 09, 2016 22:46
maximum stays in M Visa
Asked by lalit from India
| May. 24, 2016 22:54
hi i need to travel to china (Two visits) within 15 days gap. I am applying...
Asked by kareea from India
| Mar. 29, 2016 21:58
Travel with Visa
Asked by Juliet Levers from New Zealand
| Mar. 20, 2018 22:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)