Asked by Peris from Kazakhstan | Aug. 21, 2015 13:30
About:Embassy of Kenya in China

Can I apply for a student visa in Kazakhstan?

Hi. My name is Peris and I am planning on coming to China during the month of Dec to take my exams with MKU and I am currently working in Kazakhstan.

Answers (1)
Answered by Susan from Egypt | Aug. 22, 2015 00:51
Peris, if have valid resident permit for employment there, I think you are able to apply from Chinese embassy in Kazakhstan. Please ensure that your resident permit should be valid at least six months.

Do you only take the exams or need to study for a while in PRC before you take the exams? If you just take the exams, I think a L type is enough. If you want to study and then take the exams, then you should apply for X type. It requires the admission letter from the school. If you plan to apply for X1, JW202 form is also required.
Related Questions:
I am an American working in Kazakhstan
Asked by Brett from Usa
| Jul. 02, 2017 22:50
Hello! I'm a student from Bolivia with residence permit in China, I want to...
Asked by Kate from 🇧🇴
| May. 21, 2017 22:36
Hi.. I am Pakistani student wants to go Kazakhstan
Asked by Mubeen quddusi from Pakistan
| Jan. 18, 2017 01:22
Hello - I am a UK citizen, who will be IN Kazakhstan and would like to appl...
Asked by Mr.Oliver from Bridges
| Mar. 17, 2009 22:40
italian Visa requirements
Asked by Sadu from China
| Apr. 29, 2016 21:46
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Kazakhstan citizen, I would like to apply for visa...
Asked by Ms.Nurgul Bakhdauletova from Kazakhstan
| Mar. 22, 2009 20:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)