Asked by Michel HAUPINOT from FRANCE | Aug. 02, 2015 00:27
About:Embassy & Consulate of Brazil in China

Visa Tipo V

Bom Dia!

I am a French Citizen
My company got a contract in Brazil - Timoteo - MG and within 3 months I will need to go there for doing the supervision of the work
I would like to know which documents I will need for requesting a type "V" and in how long time I can get it ?
Should I take an appointment in Shanghai with you , which web site ?
Actually I am in China and I would like to get this in Shanghai because I will travel directly to Brazil from China in October 2015
Thanks for your reply
With best regards
Michel HAUPINOT (e-mail:

Answers (1)
Answered by Selena from Greece | Aug. 02, 2015 03:52
Hi Michel! You have to make an appointment first by sending emails to

You need the following documents:
1. a valid passport, the remaining validity of it should be more than six months and it shoudl have at least three blank pages.
2. a recent passport-style photo agaist white background.
3. a completely filled-out application form.
4. Bith certificate.
5. If your intended stay in Brazil is longer than 90 days, you need to apply for a non-criminal record first.
Related Questions:
multiple entry visa for Mainland China
Asked by rita from India
| Aug. 19, 2014 20:31
What mean of Double Entry Visa to China & what differance between double v/...
Asked by SUSHIL BANSAL from India
| May. 31, 2011 04:22
am somalain boy i h,v a passort in somalian i need china student visa plz c...
Asked by Mr.najiib from Somalia
| Oct. 12, 2009 03:21
v r a family of four adults coming 2 hkg on 15th oct n planning 2 go2 shanz...
Asked by Mr.shaildoc from india
| Sep. 11, 2009 22:06
For the USA Citizen Do I have to fill out form V 2013? and how much it is? ...
Asked by Jane from Usa
| Jun. 07, 2016 01:18
i wanna know that still can make the visa on arrival?
Asked by Ms.JC from Thailand
| Jan. 28, 2011 21:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)