Asked by Manish agarwal from India | Jul. 31, 2015 15:35
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Will there be any problems in getting a visa?

I am travelling to hong kong. I am an indian citizen. I have met all required documents but my return ticket to India is from guangzhou. I will be taking a train from HK to guangzhou. I will be staying in HK for 4 days.

Answers (1)
Answered by Fiona from Oman | Jul. 31, 2015 22:21
Manish, first you enjoy 14 days free stay in HK as long as you have valid Indian passport. It's ok for you to take a train to Guangzhou and then fly back to India. However, if your transit is more than 24 hours in Guangzhou, then you need to apply for a transit type in advance. If not, then you can make use of 24 hours free transit without applying any type in advance. In this case, you have to take your return air ticket from Guangzhou in hands when you arrive at Guangzhou Airport.
Related Questions:
I am 18 and a qualified Nursery Nurse
Asked by Simon from England
| Mar. 01, 2013 03:13
I only have a one way ticket to china at the moment. Will I have any proble...
Asked by Luke from United Kingdom
| Sep. 07, 2012 01:36
is there a one-day visa for China?
Asked by jo from New Zealand
| May. 29, 2011 21:07
Has their been any problems with the 144hr transit visa
Asked by James McLean from United Kingdom
| Jul. 20, 2016 01:19
I just want to ask if i get a chinese visa in hongkong would i have any pro...
Asked by Mr.tessa from philippines
| Mar. 13, 2011 22:40
Passport expiry date
Asked by G from Hong Kong
| Nov. 18, 2013 02:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)