Asked by shamsuddeen from Nigeria | Jul. 30, 2015 06:09
About:Shenyang Travel

Hello,I'm a newly admitted student into Shenyang jianzhu University

I am planing to arrive my school on 14th August 2015.but I heard that the school is on break.Please my question is: can I come on my intended date? When I arrived the school,is there any accomodation,where I can stay before the school resume? In the school. Thanks

Answers (4)
Answered by Helen from Kuwait | Aug. 01, 2015 21:04
Yes, it is still on summer holiday at that time. But the school will still be open with some students staying there, while perhaps no teacher or school officers will receive you if your registration date is far. Of course there won't be accommodation arrangement in the school as well. However, it is fine to find a hotel near the school. Check the registration time on the admission letter first.
Answered by shamsuddeen from Nigeria | Aug. 02, 2015 11:17
Ok,thanks. On my admission later I'm supposed to finish my registration before the 30th of August. That was the reason I intend to come on the 14th of August. But not sure of the possibilities of getting accommodation, please if hotel is the only option,I will like to know the cost and how far from the school.thanks
Answered by David from Philippines | Aug. 02, 2015 20:33
Yes, before the registration, I’m afraid you cannot get the accommodation in school. Near the university, there is a Wenhui Street within few mins walking distance, where you can find a lot of cheap hotels, and you can stay in one of them for a while. Most hotels offer a price of CNY100 – 150 on average.
Answered by shamsuddeen from Nigeria | Aug. 03, 2015 15:16
Thanks alot I'm really grateful. U are kind.
Related Questions:
Is there currently shenyang metro train service to jianzhu university?
Asked by Marcia from United states
| Mar. 18, 2016 03:43
Please I need help and it's urgent
Asked by Ademola from Nigeria
| Aug. 30, 2015 22:48
what is the distance and the direction from taoxian airport to shenyang jia...
Asked by michael from Nigeria
| Jun. 26, 2014 22:12
hallo, please assist me..where in shenyang can i exchange kenyan shillings ...
Asked by fardosaa from China
| May. 20, 2014 22:01
student visa. I'm a Russian citizen
Asked by ALBINA from Russia
| Jul. 23, 2018 01:59
am from Ghana about to enter northeastern university shenyang as a student ...
Asked by Emmanuel Koranteng from Ghana
| Aug. 03, 2013 01:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)