Asked by Ugo from Nigeria | Jul. 20, 2015 20:18
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

VISA to Macau or Hong Kong from China

I have a China X type, and a currently valid Resident permit. I have been studying for almost a year. What requirements do I have to fulfill to be able to visit Macau and/or Hong Kong for about a week (tourism)?

Answers (1)
Answered by Donna from India | Jul. 21, 2015 22:38
Ugo, if you want to visit Hong Kong or Macau, you have to get an entry permit for each from the respective office of Hong Kong and Macau in Beijing. The application documents for the two places are basically the same:
1. A completed application form;
2. Photocopies of the bio data page and used inside pages of a valid passport;
3. Document of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate, etc.);
4. Document of transportation and accommodation arrangement (e.g. round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation receipts, etc.)
5. Tour receipt, itinerary, etc.;
6. Recent full face white background color photo.
Related Questions:
is there a Visa on Arrival for Dongguan coming from hong kong?
Asked by Cenen Corpus from Philippines
| Nov. 12, 2015 21:49
can travel from hong kong to china without a visa?
Asked by bonny from USA
| Sep. 28, 2015 01:43
Can a Paraguayan citizen get a visa for China from Hong Kong?
Asked by Claire from United Kingdom
| Jun. 20, 2018 20:27
Do I need Hong Kong ID card to enter China from Hong Kong
Asked by Zoe from Hong kong
| Jul. 18, 2016 03:58
do you need visa to go in to Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
Asked by henk from australia
| Jun. 18, 2015 01:33
My wife and I are from Hawaii USA and wish to enter Shenzen for one day and...
Asked by Bill Seager from USA
| Apr. 27, 2016 02:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)