Asked by Maria from Ukraine | Jul. 20, 2015 15:27
About:Chinese Embassy in Ukraine

What documents do we need for visa?

Hello! I'm Ukrainian, my husband is Chinese, we have almost 1 year old baby. We live in Ukraine, but we all want to go to China, please, tell us what documents do we ( I and my baby ) need to prepare and what type do we need? Than you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivien from Kenya | Jul. 21, 2015 05:01
If you just go there for short stay, the tourist L type is OK. You may need to add your baby's information onto your passport as the accompanying person or apply a passport for him/her. Then get the following documents, including your passport, application form, recent photo, the baby's birth certificate, and an invitation letter from your husband.

If you want to stay for a relatively long time, you should apply for an S type. In addition to the above-mentioned documents, you need to provide your marriage certificare, a photocopy of your husband's passport and PRC residence permit.
Related Questions:
I need a tourist L to china for me and my wife.
Asked by keenan from austraila
| Jul. 17, 2018 22:56
Visa enquire
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Feb. 04, 2017 03:42
what documents do i need to apply for a visa?
Asked by d cox from usa
| Apr. 06, 2017 22:05
I am going to India in August and would also like to visit a friend in Shan...
Asked by Jeff from Ghana
| Mar. 21, 2012 03:18
Visiting boyfriend and he indicated that I'll undergo an interview at the e...
Asked by Carla from South Africa
| Sep. 24, 2017 19:53
I'm a Malaysian Married to A West African whom required visa to visit Hong ...
Asked by Jens from Malaysia
| Dec. 14, 2016 19:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)