Asked by Harry from United Kingdom | Jul. 10, 2015 09:28
About:China Transit Visa

will I need a double entry Chinese visa? I have a UK passport.

I am flying from Tokyo to Shenyang before heading into North Korea the next day (crossing at Dandong). I am then leaving NK a few days later and flying from Dalian to Seoul. On both occasions, I will be in China for less than 24 hours, and will be able to produce proof of my outbound flight from Dalian as well as my tour to NK by train. Am I eligible for the 24 or 72 hour transit and if so would I need to apply for two (one for entering China from Shenyang and one for the return journey to Dalian)?
Thank you in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Helen from Indonesia | Jul. 10, 2015 22:18
Harry, if your transit in Shenyang is less than 24 hours and you have the train ticket to NK in hands, then you can make use of 24 hours free transit. I mean you should have the train ticket to NK before you land at Shenyang airport.

For your return trip, if it is less than 24 hours and you have return air ticket, then you needn't apply for any type.
Related Questions:
Im Armenian passport holder and I have double entry Chinese visa.I want to ...
Asked by Hunan from USA
| Apr. 19, 2014 04:13
my cruise starts in hong kong and then goes to japan and returns to shangha...
Asked by al
| Jan. 09, 2015 02:27
How many visas do I need to visit Beijing, Macau & Hong Kong and Beijing Uk...
Asked by Jackie from England
| Feb. 08, 2014 21:56
i have double entry visa for hk and I like to visit china too, I have pakis...
Asked by bibi from hong kong
| Dec. 30, 2012 00:44
Are there any agencies where I can apply for an F Visa in Macau?
Asked by David
| Feb. 01, 2012 20:21
Add one entry to a double entry
Asked by Lorenz Pirlot de Corbion from Hong Kong
| Apr. 04, 2017 21:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)