Asked by Naml from Sri Lanka | Jul. 10, 2015 03:51
About:China Embassy in Sri Lanka

Do we need visa to HK? If so what type? Need document to submit? Please help me to plan my tour.

I have 5 members in my family plan to visit Hong Kong and mainland China. My wife and I have been there 3 times.but children non. I will spend HK 2 nights and got to China by train .return fron bejing to HongKong and only children go to wife and i need to go back to guangzhou and leave from canton. my tour beijing arrangement is done by a tour agent. But HK our own.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nick from Indonesia | Jul. 11, 2015 00:53
Naml, you need to apply double entry permits for visiting HK. By the way, you should apply for a double L type for your mainland trip. In order to apply for the HK entry permits, you should submit passport, filled ID1003A form, a recent passport photo, previous entry records (if any), flight itineraries and financial proofs, such as recent six months bank statement, employment certificate and pay slips.

You can apply from Chinese embassy in your country. Please apply at least one month ahead of your trip because it takes around 4 to 6 weeks to deal with your application if it needs to be sent to HK for approval.
Related Questions:
how to apply HK visa with chinese passport in vancouver and close day on sp...
Asked by vikee from China
| Nov. 15, 2011 22:00
I want to work in China, and one of my Chinese friends offers me a job. So ...
Asked by Mr.Mallik from India
| Aug. 24, 2010 02:47
my wife is working in china and she is inviting me because she is pregnant ...
Asked by peter from Nigeria
| Jan. 09, 2018 00:10
Renew Home Return Permit "港澳居民來往内地通行証"
Asked by Nam Wong from Hong Kong
| Dec. 06, 2015 20:27
what type document embassy need for multi entry visa? and charges?
Asked by naresh from India
| Sep. 05, 2012 04:25
We are US citizens. We are taking a tour with Travel China Guide in July 2...
Asked by Mrs.Yamaha from USA
| Mar. 05, 2009 01:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)