Asked by Peter McMaster from Scotland | Jun. 28, 2015 12:46
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Travelling to Taiwan from China and re-entering.

I am working in China this summer. At the end of my work time, I plan on visiting a family member in Taiwan, leaving China from Hangzhou and returning back to Hangzhou from Taiwan (after 5 days) for my return flight to the UK. Will I need a multiple entry visa to take this trip, even though coming back from Taiwan I won't be leaving Hangzhou airport? Many thanks, Peter.

Answers (1)
Answered by Michelle from Iceland | Jun. 28, 2015 21:18
Hi Peter, you just need a single entry one. The mutilpe entry type is not necessary. On your way back from Taiwan to the UK, you are eligible for the 72 hour free transit policy and you can leave the airport during the layover time. Only remember that you cannot leave Hangzhou at that time.
Related Questions:
I will travelling to taiwan from 22 Aug to 29 Aug. Is it safe??
Asked by Lim from Singapore
| Aug. 19, 2015 22:31
i am travelling to Taiwan from 24/10 to 28/10/12. How's the weather then?
Asked by Gabriel from Malaysia
| Sep. 01, 2012 22:24
travelling to taiwan taipei from 17oct to 24oct. how will the weather be li...
Asked by Y from Singapore
| Oct. 10, 2013 03:35
I will be travelling to Taiwan from 13 Sept to 21 sept, is there any typhoo...
Asked by Yl from Singapore
| Aug. 24, 2015 21:40
I will be travelling to Taiwan from 16 oct to 22 oct, how is the weather?
Asked by KC from Singapore
| Sep. 01, 2015 01:34
I will be travelling to Taiwan from 2 Dec to 9 Dec, how is the weather?
Asked by Tina from Malaysia
| Sep. 03, 2015 22:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)