Asked by maholda from cairo | Jun. 11, 2015 12:18
About:China Embassy in Egypt

I am a Ghanaian but am now in Cairo and want to visit china.

I have a residence permit in egypt. How can l apply for the visa. Please kindly help me out thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Hank from Indonesia | Jun. 13, 2015 03:43
Maholda, Chinese embassy in your country doesn't issue L types. I don't know if the embassy in Cairo adopts the same procedure. Anyway, you already have residencepermit in Egypt so that I think you may have a chance. The required documents are your passport, application form, a recent passport photo, round-trip air tickets and hotel booking. Also you need to submit original and copy of your resident permit. All these documents have to be sent to the Chinese embassy on your own. Or you can ask your friends to do this if you are busy.
Related Questions:
Am a Ghanaian passport holder schooling in china. can i visit macao without...
Asked by nana yaw from Ghana
| Jan. 12, 2017 19:25
please sir,i am ghanaian i wont to visit china, becouse i am think of buy t...
Asked by Mr.kame from Ghana
| Oct. 05, 2010 01:44
Visa requirements for a visit to a friend in Singapore
Asked by Ernest D. Yeboah from China
| Nov. 15, 2012 03:05
Hi, I am a Ghanaian national based in Ghana. I want to travel to Hong Kong ...
Asked by Rich from Ghana
| Jul. 23, 2017 20:20
i am a Ghanaian resident in USA. I want to know if I need a visa to visit C...
Asked by Kwame from Ghana
| Feb. 27, 2018 00:24
i am a Ghanaian and working in china with a resident permit. i wanna visit ...
Asked by Mr.kwa from China
| Jul. 06, 2010 21:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)