Asked by David from China | Jun. 11, 2015 08:30
About:China Work Visa

can I get Z visa in Guizhou or Zhejiang without going out of china?

hello dears
I'm married to chinese citizen (my wife) in Guiyang, Guizhou. I will soon get my Q type and move to china, and now many schools contacted me for a teaching job, my question is that,
1. is it possible to change Q type to Z type if I found a job in Guizhou or Zhejiang?
2. is there any legal way to work or get z type while I'm staying with my wife?
3. I heard some agencies can help in this regard, is there any recommendations? like changing resident permit to working
4. is there any kind of job (part time, or small jobs) that does not need Z type ? or at least can be ok with my Q1 type?

much appreciate your reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Adam from Ireland | Jun. 13, 2015 01:57
1. It's possible since you hold long-term resident permit (Q1). However, it is still up to the local entry and exit management bureau. They decide whether you have to change Q into Z inside or outside mainland.
2. Those who hold Q types are not allowed to work. If you were caught, you would be punished.
3. The agencies usually charge a high service fee. However, they don't guarantee that they can help you change successfully. It means that you have to pay no matter they succeed or not.
4. As I said, those who have Q1 type are supported by their Chinese partners. If they plan to work legally, they need to change their Q1 type into Z type.
Related Questions:
can I get the Z visa without the 2 year experience?
Asked by Elisa from Germany
| Sep. 11, 2018 18:56
hi Im currently in china and i only have M visa and im also currenlt hired ...
Asked by Michael from Philippines
| Jun. 16, 2017 03:33
Extension of residence permit
Asked by Anna from Australia
| Jan. 18, 2016 20:23
my visa will be up by the 17 of may, ca someone tell me where i can get it ...
Asked by Mr.Austin from China
| Apr. 10, 2009 21:13
How can I get from HKIA to Macau without going out of the airport?
Asked by Gordon from England
| Aug. 22, 2015 20:31
Conversion of L visa into Z visa
Asked by khan from India
| Mar. 22, 2012 04:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)