Asked by Shereen from Italy | May. 28, 2015 06:32
About:Chinese Embassy in Jordan

Student double entry Visa for 5 months stay.

I am writing because I am traveling to Jordan next month for a 3 months summer internship and I will be an exchange student in China from september to january. I am both Italian and Jordanian citizen and I hold boyh passports but my Italian one is getting renewed and my Jordanian will be renewed once I get there. Which one would you suggest me to use? When should I apply? With which documents? I need a double entry student type. Thank you.


Answers (1)
Answered by Sharon from India | May. 29, 2015 02:08
Shereen, if you go to Jordan, of course you should use your Jordanian passport. Before you apply, you need to make sure that it's valid for six months at least. If not, you should renew it first before you apply.

Usually, applicants are required to submit their applications one month ahead of their schedule. In order to apply for X type, you should have the admission letter and JW202 form from the Chinese school.

In your situation, I am afraid that you may not get a double entry one. It's very likely that you will get a single X type for three or six months.
Related Questions:
About validity
Asked by Lili from Indonesia
| May. 08, 2018 21:09
Exchange student Hong Kong - travelling to China more than 2 times
Asked by Mirjam from Netherlands
| Oct. 08, 2016 20:37
China Visa Double Entry
Asked by CW from Malaysia
| Mar. 19, 2018 03:39
hello, i would like to go to Guangzhou on a M(business) visa for 6 months.w...
Asked by Eddie from Canada
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:03
Is it possible to obtain double entry visa for a single entry trip just to ...
Asked by Paul from Ireland
| Mar. 06, 2015 02:26
Will I be able to visit other countries with a student visa during my stay ...
Asked by Margot
| Apr. 20, 2015 21:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)