Asked by zohaib from Malaysia | May. 13, 2015 18:58
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Can i get visit visa for hongkong to visit my friend? please tell me the documents required.

Hi im zohaib from pakistan and currently living in malaysia KL on student entry permit.

Answers (1)
Answered by Zoey from Indonesia | May. 15, 2015 00:48
Zohaib, you can apply but I am not sure that you will get it for sure. You should provide:
1. finished ID1003A for affixed with a recent passport photo
2. copies of your passport information page and previous entry pemits (if any)
3. financial standings, recent six months bank statement, for example
4. accommodation in HK
5. your flight ticket itinerary

After you get these documents, you can submit your application t Chinese embassy in Malaysia. If you are lucky, the embassy issues it and you just wait for four working days. Otherwise, your application will be sent to HK. Then it takes four to six weeks.
Related Questions:
I will be going to Hongkong by month of Feb. 2012 to visit my friend-can i ...
Asked by cath from philippines
| Jan. 13, 2012 00:35
hi, im a chiese teacher teaching in korea. i want to visit Hongkong for 9 d...
Asked by Mr.Huang from China
| Jul. 07, 2009 22:45
Pracha (USA): What kind of visa entry should I apply?
Asked by Pracha from USA
| Aug. 29, 2012 04:38
hi, My Name is Loan , i will visit my friend in Macau for 3 days , can i ge...
Asked by Ms.Loan Nguyen from vietnam
| Jan. 14, 2010 00:59
I'm Srilankan citizen, Sri Lankan Passport
Asked by Chandana from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 26, 2017 22:23
I'm Malaysian. I and my friend plan to visit Shenzhen for 1 day. Can I get ...
Asked by Cecilia from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2013 02:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)