Asked by Ahmad Rashed Qaderi from Afghanistan | May. 09, 2015 07:32
About:China Embassy in Afghanistan

visit of some company in construction laboratory section

Dear hope your fine and doing will.
This is Ahmad Rashed Qaderi from Kabul Afghanistan.
We want to visit of some company in construction laboratory section.
And we want to import the construction laboratory equipment from china to Afghanistan.
Now we the information for visa how we can take it?
If you can help us please kindly contact us by email.

Answers (1)
Answered by Robert from United Kingdom | May. 10, 2015 01:41
Ahmad, you should apply for an M type at the embassy by submitting the following materials:
1. an invitation letter from duly authorized unit
2. the original and photocopy of your company’s business license
3. residence proof and its translation copy
4. bank deposit certificate with a balance of more than 4000 dollars
5. a non-criminal record authenticated by Afghanistan Foreign Affairs Ministry and its translation copy
6. round-trip tickets
7. other documents requested by the consular officer
Related Questions:
how long was the section of the ming dynasty great wall?
Asked by jane brunson from USA
| Jan. 26, 2016 21:15
Hi there.Im a NZ citizen wishing to apply for a Z work visa to work in Chin...
Asked by Mr.Carey from NZ
| Nov. 11, 2009 21:58
Longest section of Great Wall open for tourist walking
Asked by Adrian from Romania
| Aug. 11, 2015 02:24
i would like to apply for a business visa. please provide my the details of...
Asked by W.T.Mun from Sri Lanka
| Jan. 23, 2015 01:33
Hello, We are doing a construction business in the name of RECENT CONSTR...
Asked by Mr.Faisal from Pakistan
| Feb. 05, 2011 03:42
I would like to know the difference between Visa Type F and Type M
Asked by Karim from Ukraine
| Jan. 23, 2016 02:10
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)