Asked by Maan Anaban | May. 06, 2015 18:15
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Police Station Bureau, Z visa Inquiry

Hi. I just want to ask for help. I have a Chinese boyfriend and we are planning to get married here. I have Z type since I am working here but it will expire after a 2 months. My boyfriend wants to get married this month. My questions are:
1. If my company will renew my Z type, will they know that I'm already married? Will the PSB know it even though I will get marry at other province? Do you think it will reflect on the papers that I'm already married? Because I want to keep mum about it. I don't want to company to know that I'm already married due to personal reasons.
2. If we get a marriage certificate, are they going to stamp/stick something on my passport?
3. For instance I decided not renew my Z type anymore, how am I going to get a residence permit for my L type?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivien from Italy | May. 07, 2015 02:00
Maan, the fact that you’re married will not be reflected on the papers. Your company will not know the fact even though it renews your Z type.

The police will not stamp anything on your passport.

You cannot get a residence permit with an L type. Since your company knows nothing about your marriage, you can just renew your Z type and apply for the renewal of your residence permit.
Related Questions:
Does one foreigner has to have a police report from the police station if h...
Asked by chris from america
| Jul. 29, 2013 03:17
hi, i have got Z visa and have been 2 weeks in china now. Plan to get re...
Ms.VELBERG from Malaysia
| Aug. 10, 2010 21:57
Lost passport overstaying fine?
Asked by Sarah from United Kingdom
| Dec. 25, 2017 00:47
Please I need the address of the Police Immigration Bureau in Shenyang.
Asked by Simon Vikih from Cameroon
| Nov. 17, 2012 21:59
Transit without visa - registering with police station within 24 hours
Asked by Mike from Canada
| Jan. 04, 2013 02:37
Dear Sir, My wife work in Dongguan China from 2003 to 2004, we are needi...
Asked by Mr.Arnold from Philippines
| Jun. 03, 2009 01:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)