Asked by mattmod | Apr. 13, 2015 05:44
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Is there any fee to extend Business (M) Visa for another 30 days?

What are the document to be submitted ? Am trying to book an appointment through website of Public Security Bureau and it fails every time. Is there any alternative? Is there any fee? What are the documents to be submitted?

Answers (1)
Answered by Donna from USA | Apr. 14, 2015 02:57
Hello Mattmod! Generally speaking, you need to submit your passport, Registration Form of Temporary Residence, completely filled APPLICATION FORM with recent half-length, white background, bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo, legal registration certificate of the inviting entities or individuals within China, and an official letter with official seal of the Unit issued by the inviting units to Exit-entry Administration Department. The detailed regulations for entry permit extension differ in different provinces and cities. So please tell me which province you are in now and I can give you more exact information.
Related Questions:
3 months two entries M visa for China, and i wish to extend it for a month
Asked by Liming from France
| Sep. 29, 2018 19:23
Business visa extension issue
Asked by ksenia from Russia
| Oct. 19, 2017 04:19
Hi, Can M Visa be extend from 30 days to 60 day and how to apply? thanks mu...
Asked by S. Chong from Singapore
| Feb. 23, 2018 01:23
how can i my extend stay duration M visa
Asked by Nathan from India
| Feb. 06, 2014 00:33
Asked by Viv from VietNam
Asked by viv from Vietnam
| Mar. 25, 2018 21:02
I am in Shanghai, entered on L Visa. Is it possible to extend for another 3...
Asked by ramesh from India
| Jan. 28, 2016 20:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)