Asked by Jacob Iskov from Denmark | Apr. 07, 2015 09:56
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Short visit in Shanghai - and then to Manilla

We are two danish retired peoble, and we are going to visit our son, daughter-in-law and our grandchild in Shanghai. We expect to obtain a 30 days visa from CVSC in Copenhagen.
We have E-ticket from CPH to Shanghai with SAS . The day after arival Shanghai we have E-tickets from Shanghai to Manilla, so we need a 72 hour transit for the entrence the day we arrive from CPH.
Our 30 day entry permit from the application service center is going to be used when we come back from Manilla til Shanghai. Will it give us problems in the airport? Do you have a good advice for us?

Kindly regards from Jacob Iskov, DK-7140 Stouby

Answers (1)
Answered by Carter from United Kingdom | Apr. 08, 2015 21:41
Jacob, on your way to Manila, you can make use of the 72-hour free transit policy, so that the 30 day entry permit will not be used. You can use it when coming back from Manila to Shanghai.
Related Questions:
manilla - shanghai (5 days) - seoul or taipei (2 days) - shanghai (4 days) ...
Asked by FHJV
| Aug. 22, 2018 18:33
I want to go to 3416 Zhongchun Rd, Shanghai from 5800 South Hongmei Road by...
Asked by Moses from Kenya
| Aug. 23, 2014 21:13
Luggage policy
Asked by Skoc Danijel from France
| Dec. 12, 2016 20:07
Hi, I'll be in Shanghai for a short visit. How do I get to Ibis Yu Garden ...
Asked by Mr.Jose from Philippines
| Oct. 10, 2010 04:53
Shanghai - Manilla - Shanghai - London
Asked by Neil from United Kingdom
| Dec. 14, 2014 01:35
Is there a harry potter attraction and souvenirs in Shanghai Disneyland?
Asked by Maan from Philippines
| Aug. 07, 2017 22:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)