Asked by dinh from Vietnam | Apr. 05, 2015 14:52
About:Foreign Consulates in Hong Kong

I want to Travel in Hong Kong

Im Vietnamese, im living in the philippines. may i know where and how i can apply Hong Kong visa? Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Hobart from India | Apr. 07, 2015 02:49
Hi, you can apply for the HK entry permit either at the Chinese embassy in the Philippines or directly submit the application to the HK Immigration Department. The following application dcouments should be prepared in advance:
1. Application form (ID 1003A)
2. Your recent photograph
3. Photocopy of your passport
4. Photocopy of your financial standing proof, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.
5. Photocopy of proof of transportation arrangement, e.g. flight itinerary
6. Photocopy of proof of the proposed leisure visit, e.g. receipt of joining a package tour to Hong Kong, itinerary, etc.
Related Questions:
pls am I in Nigeria and want to travel to hong kong, what do I do?
Asked by Mariadaniel from Nigeria
| Mar. 23, 2017 21:29
Please advise me what kind of visa I need and advise me of the procedure.
Asked by Miranda from Australia
| Mar. 07, 2015 03:46
Hi im indian and i want to visit hong kong for business trip, its better t...
Asked by Ma khan from India
| May. 17, 2016 22:27
i want travel from hong kong airport to guangzhou. how i can do that
Asked by amir
| Mar. 25, 2013 21:04
Hong Kong Visa required for Egyptian carrying valid Chinese visa?
Asked by Was. from Egypt
| Feb. 14, 2014 01:53
i want to travel from kowloon, Hong Kong to maccau where to get the ferry
Asked by loh weng on from singapore
| Mar. 01, 2014 20:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)