Asked by mike from togo | Apr. 02, 2015 10:51
About:China Embassy in Mongolia

apply for chinese Q1visa in ulan bator

hi. im student in china,inner mongolia province and i will be graduate this year in july. my wife is chinese and i want to know if i can apply for chinese Q1 type in ulan bator? if possible which document should i prepare? im a holder of togolese passport.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from Iraq | Apr. 04, 2015 02:18
Mike, the required documents are your passport, filled 2013 version application form, a recent passport photo, an invitation letter from your wife, your wife's Chinese ID card, your marriage certificate. If your marriage certificate is acquired in your own country. You have no choice but go back to apply because it has to be certified by your Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then authenticated by Chinese embassy.

If you register your marriage in China, then you can bring the above documents together with your resident permit for study and temporary accommodation registration form to apply at local entry and exit management bureau. However, it is still possible that the officers there ask you to apply from Chinese embassy in your own country.
Related Questions:
Can i get a chinese visa in Ulan Bator ?
| May. 23, 2014 04:38
Train from beijing to Ulan Bator
Asked by Sinead Byrne from Ireland
| May. 06, 2016 04:55
Train to Ulan Bator
Asked by Robert from Australia
| May. 12, 2014 03:32
is there a train from Beidging to Ulan Bator thanks
Asked by rustinevelo from france
| Dec. 03, 2012 19:08
Price Ulanbataar to Beijing
Asked by Yael from Netherlands
| Sep. 26, 2016 22:11
Luggage for flying Ulan Bator - Beijing - Amsterdam
Asked by Toni from Spain
| Oct. 30, 2017 12:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)