Asked by Enric from Spain | Mar. 30, 2015 03:39
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Question about 72h free transit

I am a Spanish citizen, living in Vietnam. I booked a tour for DPR of Korea, starting from Beijing. I am planning to stay in Beijing 3 nights (less than 72h) before flying to Pyongyang. The flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Beijing does a 2h stop in Guangzhou.

According to "The flights to and from any of the eleven cities should not stop beforehand in any other Chinese cities. Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan are regarded as a third region. For instance, if a flight lands in Xian via Beijing, passengers are not able to enjoy the policy." , I won't be able to get a 72h free transit visa, and I should be applying for a single entry type instead, right?


Answers (1)
Answered by Gaga from Ukraine | Mar. 30, 2015 04:11
Enric, you are right, the 72 hour free transit policy does not apply to you, so you have to apply for a single entry L or G type instead.
Related Questions:
72hours transfer / luggage
Asked by Kamila from Czech
| May. 10, 2016 04:20
Hi I'm a Malaysian.arriving xian @11pm,22/3, leaving@12am I need vi...
Asked by Thiru from Malaysia
| Jan. 05, 2017 21:20
Can Peruvians apply for the 72h visa?
Asked by Akemy from Peru
| May. 24, 2015 21:49
I will fly USA to HK 3 days, then i want to go 72 hours to Canton Fair and ...
Asked by ramiro torres from USA
| Oct. 07, 2015 20:25
I am flying from Hong Kong to Shanghai, then return to Hong Kong and from t...
Asked by Dan from Switzerland
| Nov. 08, 2015 21:43
I will be arriving from Europe to Shanghai then fly from Shanghai to Taipei...
Asked by Sandra P from Italy
| Jan. 09, 2018 10:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)