Asked by World Travler from USA | Mar. 21, 2015 16:02
About:China Visa

A Filipina will come with me (A US citizen) for 5 days in China as my guest. What will she need?

She has a Philippine Passport, and I will be paying for all expenses during our stay.

1. Will she still need proof of financial stability? (She is not working right now)
2. Will she need any other documentation to apply for a Chinese Visa?
3. Will I need to produce any other documentation for this situation besides my Passport and Chinese entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Laura from Brazil | Mar. 22, 2015 00:57
1. Generally speaking, if it’s her first visit to China, the proof of financial stability is necessary to provide. If she can’t provide it, perhaps you can write a sponsor letter for her and issue a bank statement of yourself.
2. Other documents for her to submit include her valid passport, a photocopy of the passport, a filled-out application form affixed with her bare-headed photo taken within six months, round-trip tickets and hotel reservations.
3. If the officer requires, maybe you should provide a sponsor letter and bank deposit certificate for your friend.
Related Questions:
I want to teach english in China and bring my wife also.I'm a US citizen bu...
Asked by Mr.Gregory from USA
| Dec. 12, 2010 00:18
Hi sir i have some questions here. i am a filipina i hold a Philippines p...
Asked by Ms.Mia from Philippines
| Nov. 05, 2010 02:31
what type of visa we need?
Asked by Haley from Canada
| Jul. 10, 2012 20:39
S1 or S2. What papers do we need? Thanks
Asked by Grace from Hong kong
| Jul. 19, 2016 21:38
visiting hongkong in April, are there any special visa requirements for my ...
Asked by guest from Philippines
| Mar. 25, 2013 22:26
what im i supposed to do and what is the requirements to get Visa ??
Asked by Ynah
| Aug. 21, 2013 01:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)