Asked by Mary Ann Quillo from Philippines | Mar. 09, 2015 19:17
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

is my family allowed to visit Hongkong even without hotel accommodation?

Hi there..!
I'm Mary Ann, working as domestic helper here in Hongkong and it's my dream to bring my children in Disneyland, my employer offered that my family can stay at their house during their stay to save money from renting transient house. Will they be allowed to enter if the immigration can't find their hotel accommodation? Do they have to secure L type? Please help.. Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nelly from Italy | Mar. 10, 2015 00:40
Mary, are your children and husband are Filipino citizens? If so, they do not need the entry permit for HK, but they should have a return ticket and enough money at hand in case being inquired by the immigration officer. For your information, the L type entry permit is used for entering mainland China rather than HK.
Related Questions:
hongkong visit visa refused
Asked by pasha from india
| Oct. 08, 2012 03:46
Hi! We are going to Hongkong on March 9-12, 2011 with my family. Is there a...
Asked by Mrs.Kitty from Philippines
| Feb. 01, 2011 02:24
Can I visit family using a Q2 visa?
Asked by Cory from Canada
| Dec. 19, 2017 20:08
Hi Mr. Jason5, My family is planning to visit Hongkong this coming Decem...
Asked by Ms.Anna from Philippines
| Jul. 23, 2010 22:05
If my husband will visit here in hongkong how many days is allowed? A Filip...
Asked by donjie from hongkong
| Jul. 28, 2014 04:34
I am a Singapore PR Holding Malaysian Passport. I am planning to visit a Ch...
Asked by Ms.Pauline Pong from Malaysia
| Mar. 15, 2010 03:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)