Asked by Margie from British Virgin Islands | Mar. 09, 2015 14:10
About:China Visa Exemption

How do I get a visa to visit Shanghai? I am a South African living in bvi.

I wish to visit my daughter in Shanghai in early April , I live and work in the Bvi . I travel on a South African passport
I wish to go for ten days , there is no Chinese embassy in the Virgin Islands

Answers (1)
Answered by Bing from Kenya | Mar. 10, 2015 03:05
Margie, you need to first prepare your application documents, which include your passport, a copy of the passport's photo page, a filled application form with your recently taken bare-headed photo stuck on it, the orignal and photocopy of your UK residence permit or work certificate, a declartion downloaded from the website of the CVASC with your signature, and an invitation letter from your daughter. Then post the materails to the CVASC center in Machester, Edinburgh, or London (need to make online appointment in advance) to apply for an L type entry permit.
Related Questions:
I am a South African, living in Taiwan. How to get visa for Xiamen for thre...
Asked by Johanna from Taiwan
| Jun. 15, 2015 01:13
I am a Congolese citizen living in South Africa holding a Congolese passpor...
Asked by Mr.alfred from south africa
| Dec. 02, 2010 00:44
I would like to pay for my ticket using my chinese card which is union pay....
Asked by Tami from China
| Jun. 28, 2016 00:34
Hi, I am a South African , I intend to visit China
Asked by Dumza from South Africa
| Dec. 07, 2017 03:36
Do I need a transit visa for China?
Asked by Nikki from South Africa
| Nov. 12, 2012 01:09
I am South African, do i need a visa to visit Hong Kong
Asked by Sharon from Bahrain
| Aug. 22, 2013 22:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)