Asked by Ahmed | Mar. 02, 2015 12:10
About:China Embassy in Egypt

Am a ugandan and want to visit china what can I do

Answers (1)
Answered by Tom from Singapore | Mar. 04, 2015 03:17
Hey, you should firstly get the following things ready:
1. Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and two blank pages, and a photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate;
2. One completed Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background attached;
3. Copies of trading license and recommendation from the company or organization where you work.
4. Bank certificate of deposit in the past 6 months with the amount no less than SHs 5,000,000;
5. Roundway tickets and hotel booking records.
Then go to the embassy and apply for a tourist L type with the above-mentioned materials.
Related Questions:
I am Pakistani national. What can i do for take visit visa for China
Asked by Tasadduq Hussain from Pakistan
| Mar. 15, 2016 22:34
Am a Nigeria but i live in ghana and i want to visit china what can i do fr...
Asked by Mr.frank from ghana
| Dec. 07, 2009 03:20
Am a Nigerian who lived in China, i want to visit on tourist, what can i do...
Asked by Mr.Daniel from Nigeria
| Jan. 20, 2010 03:32
hi .my name is suleman i am and my friend came in china visit .what i can ...
Asked by Muhammad suleman from Pakistan
| Apr. 16, 2012 22:05
With Jordan passport and I am already in hong kong can I visit china withou...
Asked by Mr.Basil from Jordan
| Nov. 01, 2010 21:55
I am a UK citizen, and would like to visit a trade show on a 7 day trip to ...
Asked by Mr.Brook from United Kingdom
| Oct. 15, 2010 22:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)