Asked by Y Li from USA | Feb. 25, 2015 15:53
About:Visa Application for Children Born in US with Chinese Parents

Visa for children born in US with Chinese Single Mom

I'm a single mother that never married my daughter's father(he's chinese too). My daughter have being to China a few time using Travel Permit. Now that I'm not together with my then boyfriend anymore, what kind of document and information do I need to renew that travel permit? I don't really want to call up my ex at all.

Answers (1)
Answered by Victoria from Iceland | Mar. 16, 2015 03:19
I'm afraid you have to get touch with your ex in order to renew the travel document. You should submit the following documents:
1. An application form with your signature;
2. Four bare-headed color photos of your daughter against white background;
3. The original and photocopy of your passport and his;
4. The original and photocopy of your residence permit in the US;
5. The original and photocopy of your daughter’s birth certificate;
6. The original and photocopy of your daughter’s previous travel document and the papers (e.g. American passport, Exit and Entry Permit) she used for entering and exiting China for the last time.
Related Questions:
Married Parents (one is Chinese) want to send child to China
Asked by Justin from U.S
| Jul. 16, 2015 00:59
I am a single mom, a US citizen, what document I need for my kid's China vi...
Asked by Karene Chao from USA
| Jul. 30, 2017 22:58
Can grandmother take her to China?
Asked by Chen from China
| Apr. 06, 2017 21:29
Where is the link to make online appointment for child's renewal of travel ...
Asked by Carriechu from China
| Apr. 11, 2017 20:55
Long stay visa for 18 year old
Asked by Mom from China
| Jun. 21, 2014 03:10
Snake looking for love. Will it finally happen in 2014?
Asked by Ilona from Belgium
| May. 11, 2014 21:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)