Asked by joan from Jamaica | Feb. 22, 2015 18:09
About:China Embasy in Jamaica

How to apply for a regular visitors visa to the PRC

I am a jamaican wishing to visit China with my two year old daughter how do I apply for this type for both of us? Also what if I wish to travel to PRC to shop what type is required and how do I apply?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rick from Indonesia | Mar. 12, 2015 02:54
Joan, you need to prepare all required documents for L type and then submit your application to the embassy directly. The basic requirements are passport with a validity of at least six months and two blank pages, application form and a recent six months passport photo. The additional documents are round-trip air tickets, hotel reservation and your travel itinerary (if necessary). Sometimes, the embassy may require financial proof, recent six months bank statement, for example.

If you plan to shop, you may find a Chinese seller in advance and ask him to help you acquire a M type.
Related Questions:
Hello, i would like to know if i can apply for a visitors visa to china fro...
Asked by kuda from Malaysia
| Aug. 23, 2016 22:05
Also, if I apply for a three months visitors Visa how early can I apply?
Asked by Sharon from Trinidad and Tobago
| Aug. 23, 2016 22:51
how far in advance of travel do I need to apply for a visitors visa? Is it...
Asked by Pat Munro from Canada
| Jul. 31, 2013 02:24
I am Naseer from Sydney . I want to visit to china. I visited before in chi...
Asked by Naseer Ahmed from Pakistan
| Mar. 17, 2016 22:59
if I was to apply for a double entry visitors china visa how long is each ...
Asked by mary mitchell from australia
| Jan. 09, 2012 02:37
online visa application
Asked by melinda from Philippines
| May. 20, 2012 02:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)