Asked by Tourist from France | Feb. 13, 2015 13:45
About:China Embassy in France

New Zealander living in Marseille

New Zealander living in Marseille planning on travelling to four cities within China what type of visa do I apply for and how much will cost? Also how long will it take ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Cornell from Tonga | Feb. 14, 2015 01:45
You should apply for an L type through the CVASC in Marseille. The documents you may need incude: a valid passport and a photocopy of the passport, a filled application form affixed with a recent photo, the original and photocopy of your residence permit, documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trip) and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. or an Invitation Letter issued by a relevant unit or individual in China, certificate of employment or certificate of income (tax bills are not accepted) or certificate of school (above 18 years of age) in France, certificate of effective insurance during their stay in China (Including medical and accident insurance).

It often takes six working days and costs 66 Euros.
Related Questions:
Tourist Visa for my itinerary below
Asked by Chloe from Australia
| Feb. 19, 2013 19:42
I'm a New Zealander living in Australia, I'm transiting through Hong Kong. ...
Asked by Ana from Australia
| May. 07, 2014 01:27
Visa requiment. What dose she need to be able to do this?
Asked by Robin from China
| Mar. 21, 2015 02:16
I am a New Zealander living in Australia. My Australian friend and I are v...
Asked by Mrs.Savill from Australia
| Aug. 26, 2009 20:55
Hello, I am a New Zealander currently living in Europe. I am coming back to...
Asked by Ms.Delaney from New Zealand
| Nov. 18, 2009 20:10
What is a New Zealander's ID or Citizenship No.? For 1.9 on Visa App
Asked by Dudley from N Z
| May. 12, 2014 23:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)