Asked by do from Thailand | Feb. 09, 2015 22:23
About:Embassy & Consulates of India in China

I'm do from thailand, now i am studying in china I want to go to India for travel

I m in nanning guangxi, Any india embassy or consulate here?
how to get tourist visa for India while in China?
and How long dose it take?
how much does it cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Dick from Iceland | Feb. 10, 2015 03:21
Hey, you need to submit your application to the Visa application center in Guangzhou. It takes 7 working days t deal with your application. The cente is located at Unit E, 9th floor of Gaosheng Mansion on No.109 of Tiyuxilu (体育西路). It costs CNY 471.

Hotline: 020 62362760

Required documents are:
1. filled application form. You must fill the form online and then print it out. Please consult with the application center where you can find online application form.
2. 5cmX5cm photo in white background.
3. passport at least with two blank pages and six months validity
4. copies of your passport information page and signature page. For you, you need to provide a copy of your Chinese visa
5. old passport (if you have)
6. round-trip air tickets
7. a guarantee letter from your school
8. additional form for foreign applicants
9. checklist for tourist type application
Related Questions:
Do I need a visa for shanghai if I do Chiang Mai-Hangzhou airport-Shanghai-...
Asked by Sara from Portugal
| Oct. 29, 2017 21:16
Congolese in cambodia as a tourist
Asked by Sorus from Cambodia
| Aug. 08, 2016 21:25
visa for an algerian studying in china.
Asked by sais from Algeria
| May. 02, 2017 01:01
china visa
Asked by jose espinoza from China
| Jun. 28, 2011 01:07
Hi I am from Ukraine. I am in China now. And I want to go to Bankok to trav...
Asked by Mr.Katrian from Ukraine
| May. 19, 2009 01:16
hi, im from chile, im in thailand right now travelling....i want to go the ...
Asked by Mr.jose from Chile
| Jul. 06, 2009 01:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)