Asked by sameer from Iraq | Jan. 29, 2015 03:28
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

My daughter's Iraq passport is to expire

hello i am sameer from iraq. my wife now is a student in huazhong university of science and technology in wuhan city. she have x visa, my daughter have (s2) type every 6 months should be extended, i have( s2 type) for every three months should be extended because i came after my wife and daughter, now we want to go to Malaysia because my daughter's passport will be expired after 5 months and our embassy (Iraqi embassy) in china cannot renew or extend the passport. so if we go to Malaysia can we (me and my daughter) come back to china if we get invitation from our university? please we want your help because the situation in Iraq is very dangerous as you know

Answers (1)
Answered by Rajesh from Indonesia | Jan. 29, 2015 03:44
Sameer, it's very likely that you will be refused to enter. By the way, are the S2 entry permits you and your daughter holdling multiple-entry type? If not, it will be surely that you can't enter again if you do not apply for a new entry permit.
Related Questions:
my daughters passport will expire jul 2015, will she encounter any problems...
Asked by brian from Philippines
| Feb. 10, 2015 21:45
Passport minimum validity period to China
Asked by Kelly from singapore
| Jun. 14, 2012 20:57
Hi, I hold a chinese green card (Valid 10 years) what do I need to renew it...
Asked by Frederic from China
| Aug. 27, 2018 18:23
Can I renew my HKSAR passport in Melbourne?
Asked by Louis from Melbourne
| Nov. 21, 2016 20:01
what do I need and do I have to go to the office or mail the paperwork to r...
Asked by rongxiang meng from China
| Nov. 15, 2017 19:57
How soon can I renew my chinese passport in Jamaica and how long to process...
Asked by Micky from Jamaica
| Feb. 23, 2018 00:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)